Albert Edison Inc. is a full service business consulting firm, based out of Miami, FL. We offer a full range of consulting, marketing, programming and design services to companies looking to improve their online and offline marketing presence.
The AlbertEdison.com website provides detailed information about the services offered by Albert Edison Inc., helping visitors easily get in touch with our staff.
Type of information that we gather about you:
- - Contact information such as name, email address, phone number
- - The information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system is being automatically collected
We receive your information from:
- - You – We gather information you provide by filling out any of the forms available on the website.
- - Automatically from cookies – The purpose of using cookies is to learn your visit and search preferences on the website. They are used to collect general volume of usage and statistical information that does not include personal information
- - Google Analytics – the cookies are used to collect information about visitors’ behavior on the website. The information is gathered in an anonymous form, presented only with numbers. This information helps us to analyze how visitors interact with the website.
We will use the personal information you provide only to:
- - Complete your requirement – schedule a meeting or answer your question
- - Send you a newsletter and/or customized marketing offers
- - Improve our website and overall marketing efforts
- - Conduct different research and analysis
- - Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
The choice to share personal information with us is yours. But, the volume of information you provide affects our ability to answer to your request. It is not our intend to disclose Personally Identifiable information.
Federal and state regulations require that we store completed requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may need to store your information in our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
We will not share your personal information with third parties voluntarily. Situations that may lead to disclosing your personal information to third parties are:
- - if required by law to comply with a subpoena or other legal process
- - if Albert Edison Inc. is part of a merger, acquisition, or sale, in which case we will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website if any change in ownership occurs or if the use of your personal information has been changed
- - only with your prior approval if fulfilling your requirement entails that
The perfect security of your personal information is our highest priority. That’s why we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect any personal information provided to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.